2018 Alaya Summer Day Camp – June & July
It’s time to register for Summer Camp!
The Alaya Summer Day Camp offers a rich, inviting and relaxed summer program to meet the needs of a variety of family situations. Our small groups and low adult-child ratios allow for individual attention and a comfortable environment of warmth and friendship.
Each group is designed to provide an age-appropriate program of outdoor play, creative arts and crafts, nature lore, gardening, swimming, song and dance, dramatic play and social skills development.
Alaya has two summer sessions for 2018 – June 4th - 22nd (Session 1) and June 25th - July 19th (Session 2). Summer camps are open to all, not only currently enrolled Alaya students. We offer separate programs for each of our three age groups:
- Tigers (children turning 3 by October, or just completed the Tiger year)
- Snow Lions (ages 3-4, children having just completed their Snow Lion year)
- Garudas/Dragons (children having just completed the Garuda class–turning 5 by October–and children having just completed Kindergarten)
Summer camps follow the same daily/weekly schedules as our regular academic year. Families can choose between full or half days; and 2, 3 or 5 days per week.
- Full days = 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Half days = 8:30am - 1:00pm (*12:30pm Pick Up Time for Tiger age group)
- *Please note that Dragon Camp is full day only
Please use this online form to submit an application for summer camp. As soon as we receive your application we will be in touch about whether or not the days you are requesting are available. Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis.
We currently have openings for all three age groups, and will post updates here when camps are full.